The weight room with supervision will be open from 6:30 am- 8:00 am Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Staring June 9th, 2021 through July 23rd, 2021. This is for grades 7th – 12th only. If you have any question please call the school at 605-648-3615 ext. 0.
Art and Reading Program
Starting June 1st – June 29th on Tuesdays and Thursdays, the school will be offering an Art and Reading program for K-5th grade. The program runs from 10:00 am- 11:00 am . Art is in the Old Gym and Reading is in the Library. If your child attends 3 Reading days, your child will be eligible to go on a field trip on July 1st.
Preschool Registration 21-22
Preschool registration is now open, please contact the school district office at 605-648-3615 extension 0.
Summer District Office Hours
The Summer District Office will be open Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. If you have any question or concerns please call the main office at 605-648-3615 extension 0. If you have a new student to the Marion School District please contact the school. You may register your student anytime over the summer break.
MARION SUMMER CAMP
Is your child looking for some fun this summer? The Marion School District is providing a month-long reading, math, and summer activities camp for our students to participate in. Students who were in grades K-5 during the 2020-21 school year are eligible to patriciate. The camp is scheduled for June 7-July 1, 2021. We will be running a Monday-Wednesday schedule from 9:00AM-12:00PM. Breakfast and Lunch will also be provided to the students free of cost! If your child is interested in participating in this valuable camp, you may contact the Marion School District at 605-648-3615.
Frequently Asked Question involving the Marion Summer Camp.
- Drop off time will be no earlier than 8:50 A.M. Remember we start at 9A.M.
- Pick up your child between 11:45A.M. – 12:00P.M.
- Your child does not need to bring anything such as pencils, books, etc.
- Make sure your child dresses for the weather each day, as we will do activities outdoors.
- If your child is involved with the Summer Reading/Art on Tuesday’s, they will be allowed to leave the Summer Camp and join Linda Luke’s summer program for that hour.
- If any other questions, feel free to call the school at 605-648-3615.
SUMMER FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH PROGRAM AGES 0-18
Starting June 1st 2021, if you are interested in the summer free breakfast and lunch program please contact the Elementary office at 605-648-3615 extension 0.
Federal Summer Feeding Program
Marion School District Action Plan